The UC3 is typically used in light cleaning during the construction phase. However, it can be used in all phases of pipeline cleaning. The UC3 is equipped with three Series C cups specifically designed to perform efficiently and reliably.
Designed to negotiate 1.5D or greater bends.
Features & Benefits:
- Every Series UC pig is equipped with Apache Series C cups. As with all of Apache products, the Series C cup was specifically developed to perform, efficiently and reliably. To enhance durability, it’s made from Reliathane, Apache’s special blend of wear-resistant polyurethane.
- The large wearing surface of the cup promotes longer life, while product pressure holds the cutting edge firmly against the pipe wall.
- CARVER discs.
- UT Mandrel to accommodate electronic tracking equipment.
- Aluminum Gauge Plates in standard styles.
- Radial Brush options available.
- Magnets can be used to either collect ferrous and other construction debris, or they can be used to provide a change in magnetic field required by non-intrusive pig signaler detection devices.
- Two (UC2) and four cup (UC4) configurations.