At Apache Pipeline Products we believe our organization is an exciting and challenging place to work, where people are treated with dignity and respect.
Our culture is built on the 3 pillars of our Vision Statement:
“People, Partnerships & Performance”
We have a proud tradition of growth and diversification and are committed to continuous change through the development of our employees.
Production / Manufacturing Specialist
Produce high quality products as a key member of our Urethane and Foam production team. Mix chemicals, use open cast molds and demold production parts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Material Processing:
- Dispense and pour product to specifications as per the Quality Management System, Standard Operating Procedures or directed by the Production Lead.
- Assemble molds, demold product and re-assemble molds once post cure time is met
- Inventory Management and Maintenance:
- Prepare, clean, de-bur, maintain, and store molds and materials as directed by Production Lead
- Assist loading/unloading ovens as directed by Production Lead or Plant Manager.
- General Duties:
- Recognize, abide by, and contribute to Company and Health & Safety procedures at all times.
- In the event of increased production requirements, be prepared, on occasion, to work overtime.
- Legally permitted to work in Canada.
EDUCATION &/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma preferred.
- Three year related experience and/or training in a molding production position or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- First Aid Certificate and Lift Truck certificate are preferred but not necessary.
- Monday to Friday
- 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm
- 11:00 pm to 7:30 am
- 7:00 am to 3:30 pm *Trimming Department*
**PLEASE NOTE: No Transit Service Available to Our Location, Applicants Must have Reliable Transportation**