Effective batching and separating capability is the name of the game for the Series DCD pig.
Every pig in the series is equipped with two sealing discs and two Apache Series C Cups. These multiple sealing
components create a positive seal between dissimilar fluids, while simultaneously providing a larger sealing surface
area. As a result, its sealing capacity, and overall batching and separating capability is greatly improved.
Designed to negotiate 1.5D bends, the Series DCD pig moves reliably through piping systems.
Features & Benefits:
- Every Series DCD pig is equipped with Apache Series C cups. As with all of Apache products, the Series C cup and discs were specifically developed to perform efficiently and reliably.
- To maximize durability, all discs are made from Reliathane, Apache’s special blend of wear-resistant polyurethane.
- The DCD pig is configured to offer a sealing arrangement that is used to separate dissimilar fluids during longer distance operations.
- UT Mandrel to accommodate electronic tracking equipment.
- CARVER discs.
- Aluminum gauge plates in standard styles.
- Magnets can be used to either collect ferrous and other construction debris, or they can be used to provide a change in magnetic field required by non-intrusive pig signaler detection devices.