If your pipeline is in need of a good cleaning, the Series DC2R provides efficient cleaning capability. The DC2R pig
features two Series C Cups and two circular brushes. These multiple sealing components create a positive seal,
while simultaneously providing a bigger surface area. As a result, its sealing capacity and overall cleaning ability
are greatly improved.
When product flows more freely through the pipeline, less energy is required to pump it, reducing operating
costs. It also reduces maintenance and repair costs down the road. Thanks to Series DC2R, it’s easy to keep your
Designed to negotiate minimum 3D and greater bends, the DC2R pig moves reliably through piping systems.
Features & Benefits:
- Every Series DC2R pig is equipped with Apache Series C cups. As with all of Apache products, the Series C cup was specifically developed to perform efficiently and reliably.
- To maximize durability, it’s made from Reliathane, Apache’s special blend of wear-resistant polyurethane.
- To use a Series DC2R pig for different applications, elements and brushes can simply be added or reconfigured.
- Circular flange brushes in the following types and trim materials:
1. Trim types – flat wire or pencil.
2. Trim material – carbon steel, stainless steel or plastic.
- UT Mandrel to accommodate electronic tracking equipment.
- Aluminum gauge plates in slotted or standard styles.
- Magnets can be used to either collect ferrous and other construction debris, or they can be used to provide a change in magnetic field required by non-intrusive pig signaler detection devices.
- Three (DC3R) and four cup (DC4R) configuration.