The JC Cup is a powerful pig that provides moderate cleaning. It combines all of the advantages of the Apache
Series C Cup with the force of jetting action, essentially power-washing the pipeline. The grooves in the cup’s
surface create five times the cleaning surface, making it possible to aim a calibrated amount of fluid to pummel the
pipe wall, jetting away – and suspending – stubborn wax, sand or other debris.
Designed to negotiate 1.5D bends, the JC3 pig moves reliably
through piping systems.
Features & Benefits:
- Every JC pig is equipped with two standard JC Series Cups and one rear-ported Series C Cup. This pig is very effective in low flow applications.
- As with all of Apache products, these cups were specifically developed to perform, efficiently and reliably.
- To maximize durability, it’s made from Reliathane, Apache’s special blend of wear-resistant polyurethane.
- Circular flange brushes in various trim materials, carbon steel, stainless steel, plastic or pencil brushes.
- CARVER discs.
- Aluminum gauge plates in standard styles.
- Magnets can be used to either collect ferrous and other construction debris, or they can be used to provide a change in magnetic field required by non-intrusive pig signaler detection devices.