For over ten years, the CD52 Bandit pig non-intrusive signaller has meant simple, reliable, and durable pipeline pig passage detection in the world’s most demanding environments. Now, the CD52 Portable Bandit offers the added flexibility of quick takedown and relocation wherever/whenever a temporary signaller is needed.
Features & Benefits:
- The CD52 Portable Bandit offers the added flexibility of quick takedown and relocation wherever/whenever a temporary signaler is needed.
- Suspend Mode - A simple pushbutton temporarily suspends Portable Bandit opertion for removal and repositioning.
- Compact & Light - At only 13 in. [330 mm] tall, 21 lb. [9.5 kg], and a lower CG than the Bandit, the Portable Bandit is easily picked up and secured in its own low-prfile carrying case for transport to the next job site.
- Non-intrusive pig passage detection of any pig and transmitter moving between 0.01 and 20 meters per second means less maintenance and corrosion, and no possibilties of pipeline leaks.
- Sensing Means of the CD52 Portable Bandit consist of a set of patented, non-intrusive proprietary noise-canceling antennas invented by CDI specfically for pig passage detection. This antenna system gives the Bandit its ability to reject nearby magnetic noise and halt costly false-positive triggering. A small, safe, permanent magnet or active transmitter installed on a pig is all it takes to put the Bandit to work!
- Sunshade helps protect the Portable Bandit from intense sunlight by reducing overall temperature inside, thus prolonging the life of the electriconic components. The 316 stainless steel construction guarantees long life in a harsh pipeline environment.
- Stainless steel antenna & mounting plate.
- Pelican™ case.