Achieve higher efficiency in product displacement, batching and liquid removal with the SUD® product line evacuators.
Designed to traverse 1.5D bends.
Terminal Loading Lines
Wood Pulp and Paper
Food and Beverage
Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
Packaging, Loading, Process and Product Lines and Piping
Less wasted product means reduced BOD load charges.
Reduced power costs mean greater efficiencies of flow and pressure.
Cleaner product as a result of decreased product intermix.
Reduced overtime through more efficient, faster clean-up.
|SIZE||PIPE I.D.||DESCRIPTION||SEAL DISCS O.D.||OVERALL LENGTH|
|2"||1.870||For SS Tubing||1.900||3.800|
|2.5"||2.370||For SS Tubing||2.400||4.600|
|3"||2.870||For SS Tubing||2.900||5.500|
|4"||3.834||For SS Tubing||3.900||7.750|
|6"||5.782||For SS Tubing||5.900||10.760|
|10"||n/a||For S/5 or S/10||10.220||17.180|
Features & Benefits:
- Provides a smooth, tight squeegeeing action while traversing elbows with radius as sharp as 1.5D
- Batching and liquid removal at pressures as low as 15 PSI
- Accommodates variations in pipe Id’s of the same nominal size
- Trip Magnets for non-intrusive pig indicators.
- Available in polyurethane compounds for pipe and tubing sizes through 12”. Nitrile, Viton® and other compounds available on request.
- Food grade material available.