The Series 55 is an electrical indicator with automatic reset.
With its optional manual and automatic reset capabilities, the Series 55 is a highly sought after member of Apache’s pigPRO™ Series, a patented line of intrusive pig passage indicators that reliably detect the precise location of a cleaning pig as it travels within the pipeline network. When a cleaning pig passes the system’s intruding plunger, it activates the plunger and triggers a visual flag indicator, signalling the pig’s location.
Features & Benefits:
- Standard lower housing with fluorocarbon O-Rings
- Bi-directional activation
- Hemispherical plunger penetration adjustment
- Thread mounting nipple
*The switch employed on this model is NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA certified to suit most applications.
- Custom Seals
- Aluminum extensions can be attached to enable detection of the pigs passage on buried pipelines. All pressure sealing components remain below the extension module. Available in lengths 2’ to 8’.
- Flange Mount models are designed to connect to existing flanged connections and are available in ANSI Class 150, 300, 600 or 900/1500 flanges.
*Conversion kits are also available which enable installation onto the mountings of other manufacturers.