The Series XF is primarily used for batching dissimilar fluids.
With its standard three cup-three sealing disc design, the XF pig provides a positive seal between fluid interfaces for
efficient batching and separating. It is typically used for longer distance operations.
Designed to negotiate minimum 3D and greater bends, the XF pig moves reliably through piping systems.
Features & Benefits:
- Every Series XF pig is equipped with Apache Series C cups. As with all of Apache products, the Series C cup and discs were specifically developed to perform efficiently and reliably. To enhance durability, it’s made from Reliathane, Apache’s special blend of wear-resistant polyurethane.
- Plus, the large wearing surface of the cup promotes longer life, while product pressure holds the cutting edge firmly against the pipe wall.
- Every Apache XF 16”- 48” pig is manufactured with by-pass ports. These ports feature threaded plugs that can be removed, should by-pass be required. By removing the by-pass plugs, a portion of product flow is redirected through these openings. The debris is suspended in the turbulent flow and transferred ahead of the pig.
- Standard bumper noses cushion the pig and help to protect in-line auxiliary equipment, preventing damage.
- Circular flange brushes or block brushes in the following types and trim materials:
1. Trim types – flat wire or pencil.
2. Trim material – carbon steel, stainless steel, plastic, or tin-coated.
- Transmitter housing to accommodate electronic tracking equipment.
- CARVER discs.
- Aluminum gauge plates in slotted or standard styles.
- Magnets can be used to either collect ferrous and other construction debris, or they can be used to provide a change in magnetic field required by non-intrusive pig signaler detection devices.