Every Series UT-XF pig is equipped with Apache Series UT-C cups. As with all Apache products, the Series UT-C cup and discs were specifically developed to perform efficiently and reliably.
The UT mandrel is very useful. Although it’s primary design feature is to house a transmitter located in the center of the
slotted universal mandrel, it can also accommodate virtually any configuration of cup, disc and brush. This also allows the
pig to clean and batch many dissimilar fluids.
Designed to negotiate minimum 3D and greater bends, the XF pig moves reliably through piping systems.
|Size||Sealing Surface (A)||Length (B)||Width (C)||Weight||Part#|
Features & Benefits:
- Every Series UT-XF pig is equipped with Apache Series UT-C cups. As with all Apache products, the Series UT-C cup and discs were specifically developed to perform efficiently and reliably.
- The UT-XF pigs are configured to offer a sealing arrangement that is used to separate dissimilar fluids during longer distance operations.
- The large wearing surface of the cup promotes longer life, while product pressure holds the cutting edge firmly against the pipe wall.
- To maximize durability, all discs are made from Reliathane, Apache's special blend of wear-resistant polyurethane.
- Every series UT pig features a transmitter cavity in the middle of the mandrel to accommodate electronic pig tracking equipment
- Standard bumper noses cushion the pig and help to protect in-line auxiliary equipment, preventing damage.
- Circular flange brushes in the following types and trim materials
- 1. Trim types – flat wire or pencil.
- 2. Trim material – carbon steel, stainless steel or plastic.
- CARVER discs.
- Aluminum gauge plates in slotted or standard styles.
- Magnets can be used to either collect ferrous and other construction debris, or they can be used to provide a change in magnetic field required by non-intrusive pig signaler detection devices.