The UC3X performs aggressively as it is equipped with block brushes to clean and scrape pipelines. The three-cup design of the UC3X provides a basic level of clean while the brushes assist in ensuring the removal of rust, scale and other contaminants adhering to the pipe wall.
Designed to negotiate 3D or greater bends.
Features & Benefits:
- Equipped with Series C cups made from Reliathane, Apache's special blend of wear-resistant polyurethane.
- Large wearing surface of the cup promotes longer life while the edge holds firmly against the pipe wall.
- Equipped with Circular Brush.
- Every Apache UC3X 16”- 48” pig is manufactured with by-pass ports. These ports feature threaded plugs that can be removed, should by-pass be required. By removing the by-pass plugs, a portion of product flow is redirected through these openings. The debris is suspended in the turbulent flow and transferred ahead of the pig.
- Standard bumper noses cushion the pig and help to protect in-line auxiliary equipment, preventing damage.
- CARVER discs.
- Aluminum Gauge Plates in slotted or standard styles.
- Radial Brush and Block Brush options available.
- Magnets can be used to either collect ferrous and other construction debris, or they can be used to provide a change in magnetic field required by non-intrusive pig signaler detection devices.
- Transmitter housing to accommodate electronic tracking equipment.