The Series SC2R is one powerful cleaning tool. Apache developed the Series SC2R pig to deliver a moderate cleaning capability to clean all types of pipelines. The result? The line is free of debris and flow rates improve. With the scrubbing capability of a circular flange brush, the Series SC2R provides outstanding cleaning ability.
Designed to negotiate 1.5D bends, the Series SC2R pig moves reliably through piping systems.
Features & Benefits:
- The SC2R pig features two cups and one circular flange brush.
- Every Series SC2R pig is equipped with Apache Series C cups. As with all of Apache products, the Series C cup was specifically developed to perform efficiently and reliably. To enhance durability, it’s made from Reliathane, Apache’s special blend of wear-resistant polyurethane.
- The large wearing surface of the cup promotes longer life, while product pressure holds the cutting edge firmly against the pipe wall.
- Every Apache SC2R 16”- 48” pig is manufactured with by-pass ports. These ports feature threaded plugs that can be removed, should by-pass be required. By removing the by-pass plugs, a portion of product flow is redirected through these openings. The debris is suspended in the turbulent flow and transferred ahead of the pig.
- Circular flange brushes or block brushes in the following types and trim materials:
1. Trim types – flat wire or pencil.
2. Trim material – carbon steel, stainless steel, plastic, or tin-coated.
- Transmitter housing to accommodate electronic tracking equipment.
- Aluminum gauge plates in slotted or standard styles.
- Three (SC3R) and four-cup (SC4R) configurations.
- Magnets can be used to either collect ferrous and other construction debris, or they can be used to provide a change in magnetic field required by non-intrusive pig signaler detection devices.