The JC Cup is a powerful pig that provides moderate cleaning. It combines all of the advantages of the Apache
Series C Cup with the force of jetting action, essentially power-washing the pipeline. The grooves in the cup’s
surface create five times the cleaning surface, making it possible to aim a calibrated amount of fluid to pummel the
pipe wall, jetting away – and suspending – stubborn wax, sand or other debris.
Designed to negotiate 1.5 bends, the JC3 pig moves reliably through
Features & Benefits:
- Every JC pig is equipped with two standard JC Series Cups and one rear-ported Series C Cup. This pig is very effective in low flow applications.
- Every Apache JC3 16”- 48” pig is manufactured with by-pass ports. These ports feature threaded plugs that can be removed, should by-pass be required. By removing by-pass plugs, a portion of product flow is redirected through these openings. The debris is suspended in the turbulent flow and transferred ahead of the pig.
- Standard bumper noses cushion the pig and help to protect in-line auxiliary equipment, preventing damage.
- Circular flange brushes or block brushes in the following types and trim materials:
1. Trim types – flat wire or pencil.
2. Trim material – carbon steel, stainless steel, plastic, or tin-coated.
- CARVER discs.
- Aluminum gauge plates in slotted or standard styles.
- Magnets can be used to either collect ferrous and other construction debris, or they can be used to provide a change in magnetic field required by non-intrusive pig signaler detection devices.