The JC3 combines all of the advantages of the Apache Series C cup with the force of jetting action, essentially power-washing the pipeline. The grooves in the cup’s surface create five times the cleaning surface making it possible to jet away suspending and stubborn wax, sand or other debris.
Designed to negotiate 1.5 or greater bends.
Features & Benefits:
- Every JC pig is equipped with two standard JC Series Cups and one rear-ported Series C Cup. This pig is very effective in low flow applications.
- Every Apache JC3 16”- 48” pig is manufactured with by-pass ports. These ports feature threaded plugs that can be removed, should by-pass be required. By removing by-pass plugs, a portion of product flow is redirected through these openings. The debris is suspended in the turbulent flow and transferred ahead of the pig.
- Standard bumper noses cushion the pig and help to protect in-line auxiliary equipment, preventing damage.
- Aluminum Gauge Plates in slotted or standard styles.c
- Radial Brush and Block Brush options available.
- Magnets can be used to either collect ferrous and other construction debris, or they can be used to provide a change in magnetic field required by non-intrusive pig signaler detection devices.
- Transmitter housing to accommodate electronic tracking equipment.