The DCDX features two sealing discs, two Series C cups and block brushes. Multiple sealing components provide a larger surface area and greater sealing capability. The DCDX aggressively cleans pipelines and is typically used in longer distance operations.
Designed to negotiate 3D or greater bends.
Features & Benefits:
- Equipped with Series C cups made from Reliathane, Apache's special blend of wear-resistant polyurethane.
- Large wearing surface of the cup promotes longer life while the edge holds firmly against the pipe wall.
- Equipped with Circular Brush.
- Every Apache DCDX 16”- 48” pig is manufactured with by-pass ports. These ports feature threaded plugs that can be removed, should by-pass be required. By removing the by-pass plugs, a portion of product flow is redirected through these openings. The debris is suspended in the turbulent flow and transferred ahead of the pig.
- Standard bumper noses cushion the pig and help to protect in-line auxiliary equipment, preventing damage.
- CARVER discs.
- Aluminum Gauge Plates in slotted or standard styles.
- Radial Brush and Block Brush options available.
- Magnets can be used to either collect ferrous and other construction debris, or they can be used to provide a change in magnetic field required by non-intrusive pig signaler detection devices.
- Transmitter housing to accommodate electronic tracking equipment.