The DCD is an effective pig for batching and separating. The DCD is equipped with two sealing discs and two series C cups. These multiple sealing components create a positive seal between dissimilar fluids, while providing a larger sealing surface area.
Designed to negotiate 1.5D or greater bends.
Features & Benefits:
- Equipped with Series C cups and discs made from Reliathane, Apache's special blend of wear-resistant polyurethane.
- Large wearing surface of the cup promotes longer life while the edge holds firmly against the pipe walls.
- Every Apache DCD 16”- 48” pig is manufactured with by-pass ports. These ports feature threaded plugs that can be removed, should by-pass be required. By removing the by-pass plugs, a portion of product flow is redirected through these openings. The debris is suspended in the turbulent flow and transferred ahead of the pig.
- Standard bumper noses cushion the pig and help to protect in-line auxiliary equipment, preventing damage.
- CARVER discs.
- Aluminum Gauge Plates in slotted or standard styles.
- Radial and Block Brush options available.
- Magnets can be used to either collect ferrous and other construction debris, or they can be used to provide a change in magnetic field required by non-intrusive pig signaler detection devices.
- Transmitter Housing to accommodate electronic tracking equipment.