If your pipeline is in need of a good cleaning, the Series DC2R provides efficient moderate cleaning capability.
The DC2R pig features two Series C Cups and two circular brushes. These multiple sealing components create a positive seal between dissimilar fluids, while simultaneously providing a bigger surface area. As a result, its sealing capacity and overall cleaning ability are greatly improved.
When product flows more freely through the pipeline, less energy is required to pump it, reducing production costs. It also reduces maintenance and repair costs down the road. Thanks to Series DCR, it’s easy to keep your pipeline debris-free.
Designed to negotiate 1.5D bends, the Series DC2R pig moves reliably through piping systems.
Features & Benefits:
- Every Series DC2R pig is equipped with Apache Series C cups. As with all of Apache products, the Series C cup was specifically developed to perform efficiently and reliably. To enhance durability, it’s made from Reliathane, Apache’s special blend of wear-resistant polyurethane.
- Every Apache DC2R 16”- 48” pig is manufactured with by-pass ports. These ports feature threaded plugs that can be removed, should by-pass be required. By removing the by-pass plugs, a portion of product flow is redirected through these openings. The debris is suspended in the turbulent flow and transferred ahead of the pig.
- Circular flange brushes or block brushes in the following types and trim materials:
1. Trim types – flat wire or pencil.
2. Trim material – carbon steel, stainless steel, plastic, or tin-coated.
- Transmitter housing to accommodate electronic tracking equipment.
- Aluminum gauge plates in slotted or standard styles.
- Magnets can be used to either collect ferrous and other construction debris, or they can be used to provide a change in magnetic field required by non-intrusive pig signaler detection devices.