The GeoEAR acoustic amplifier system allows a listener to hear extremely faint sounds at great
distances using a geophone probe which is either inserted into the soil or placed in direct contact
with the pipeline.
The GeoEAR has the ability to amplify the sound of an approaching pipeline pig’s cups striking
welds of a pipeline to an easily discernable level and under normal circumstances a pig can be
heard approaching for miles.
Features & Benefits:
- Hear pigs in pipelines up to 2 miles away
- Separate volume control for speaker and headphones
- Pushbutton keypad interface
- Rugged machined aluminum geophone housing
- Durable Pelican carrying case with built-in 5” waterproof speaker
- Optional auxiliary cable allows a vehicle 12V system to provide power
- Headphones and geophone probe supplied
- Optional auxiliary output to vehicle sound system for even greater audio clarity
- Long cables available loose or on convenient takeup reels