The only patented pigging poles in the industry and the only tool on the market that has been designed, manufactured, and tested specifically for this purpose.
The Pigging Poles consist of three sections pinned together for a total length of 18′. One end of the pole has a four-inch round ram, making it easy to seat the pig, and the other end has a hook for easy pig retrieval. An optional handle makes handling the pigs even easier. The poles are made of all aluminum, so they never create sparks. The rams, hooks, and poles are all attached using pins and can be separated into 6 foot lengths for easy transportation.
- Manufactured from durable, high strength, non-spark producing aluminum
- Limited flexibility ensures hitting the target every time
- Drilled with exacting tolerances for a precision fit
- Indexed parts allow the operator to know hook orientation for a trouble-free catch each time
- Modular components allow for multiple attachments and special orders
- The most durable and safest tool to use in a natural gas environment
- Multiple lengths available for different barrel lengths