Digital Marketing Coordinator Job Posting
The Apache Group of Companies is looking to hire a motivated self-starter for the position of part-time Digital Marketing Coordinator to manage the online marketing activities of its three companies. As the Digital Marketing Coordinator, you’ll maintain and expand on current marketing initiatives as company priorities change and evolve.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for growth in a role. As you will be a team of one in the digital marketing department, you’ll be able to deepen your knowledge and skills in many areas of online marketing and see how the work you do directly impacts the business. Training will be provided.
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Hours: Part-time (24 hours/week), with the possibility for full-time if workload dictates
Location: On-site at our Edmonton office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and advertising campaigns.
- Manage and analyze paid lead generation campaigns using Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Create, manage and execute social media on platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Compile, edit and send email marketing campaigns and analyze results.
- Conduct research using appropriate tools to perform on-site website optimization, local SEO, and link building.
- Report on performance of campaigns by pulling reports from Google Analytics and other tools.
- Project manage various marketing initiatives including working with contractors.
- Manage WordPress websites.
- Post-secondary diploma or degree.
- Education in marketing, advertising, public relations, communications, business administration or relevant field preferred.
- Google Ads or Google Analytics certification preferred.
- A minimum of two years of related experience in online marketing or at a digital marketing agency.
- A minimum of one year of experience building and executing Google Ads or Bing Ads PPC advertising campaigns.
- A minimum of one year of SEO experience (onsite, technical, and link building).
- A minimum of one year of managing projects.
- Proficiency with social media platforms and practices.
- Understanding of content management systems such as WordPress.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Must be a self-starter, doer and an independent, lifelong learner.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects and hit deadlines.
- Adaptable to the evolving digital marketing needs of the company and able to prioritize competing demands.
- Excellent command of the English language and ability to demonstrate strong oral, writing, and editing skills.
- Curiosity, strategic thinking and data analysis.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Assertiveness and ability to communicate marketing priorities to stakeholders while taking feedback in stride.
- Basic graphic design skills and good aesthetic judgment desired.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter in a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Digital Marketing Coordinator Position”. We will accept applications on a rolling basis until the position is filled.